About the blog

Hello, I'm Beverly This blog is for me to share good food with you because I love exploring new food new cafes new cuisines. Don't hesitate to introduce lovely food places to me too! All photographs taken in this blog are taken by me, unless stated otherwise. Happy reading! xo

Friday, October 28, 2011

Ciao Italia, South Perth

Cramp table seatings, but a really homely ambience

Freshly baked garlic bread $5.50

Pollo Ciao Italia $37.50

Pizza Calabrese $24.50

Pizza Romana $24.50

Fettuccine Amatriciana $24.50

Pollo Parmigiana $31.50

Ciao Italia (THE BEST!!!) $27.50

Best Tiramisu I've ever eaten hehe - $11

Hazelnut Icecream (I forgot the actual name and price sorry)

This restaurant serves the best italian food I have ever eaten! Thumbs up, major thumbs up :) It is slightly pricey than other italian restaurants, but overall they serve really good food and their service is great. The only bad thing is that reservations cannot be made, and you have to visit early to avoid queueing up to an hour (we always go there at 5.30pm sharp!) - restaurant operates only at dinnertime. The crowd always make you feel obliged to leave asap, well this I can't blame anyone haha. Other than that, this place is a MUST-GO! I'll let the food to do the talking :)

Location: 273 Mill Point Road, South Perth, WA 6151.
Price Range: $20~$30
Website: http://www.ciaoitalia.com.au/

My Rating: 4.5/5 (It would have been 5 if the restaurant isn't so cramp and warm :p)

3 comments:

  1. Beverly i love love this blog, it's making me hungry and my head is telling me to go on other food hunt again. yummm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Celsy, you're so nice :') You should! I heard that there are a lot of good cafes in Melbourne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fratelli Restaurant Perth and Fratelli Cafés strive to create a true taste experience with impeccable service for our guests. Contact for event, catering and Wedding Venues Perth.

    ReplyDelete