About the blog

Hello, I'm Beverly This blog is for me to share good food with you because I love exploring new food new cafes new cuisines. Don't hesitate to introduce lovely food places to me too! All photographs taken in this blog are taken by me, unless stated otherwise. Happy reading! xo

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

King Street Cafe, King Street

My friend and I decided to visit King Street Cafe once again, but this time we didn't have meals - we went just for some desserts. I love the the interior of the cafe, except for the lighting. They probably thought that the few windows would allow more sunlight to filter through but unfortunately not.

Chai latte

Carrot cake


Flourless raspberry and chocolate cake

(Firstly, sorry for the bad photo qualities, my camera wasn't functioning!)

I must say that the carrot cake is absolutely delicious! The other cakes look so yummy, but we couldn't try the rest of them because the cake slices are too large and we didn't manage to finish them. I have always loved King Street Cafe but this time the poor service totally irks me. The waitresses were so rude and I just couldn't stand it.

The other day we tried their breakfast menu, thumbs up!

Yet still, I think this place is worth trying - but not now - cos their October menu looks rather plain. I can't wait for the November menu to come out :) King Street Cafe serves a whole range of fusion food - a mixture of Oriental and Western cuisine. You probably should try their breakfast like I did the other time!

Location: 44 King Street, Perth CBD, WA 6000
Price Range: $10 ~ $15

My Rating: 3.5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment