About the blog

Hello, I'm Beverly This blog is for me to share good food with you because I love exploring new food new cafes new cuisines. Don't hesitate to introduce lovely food places to me too! All photographs taken in this blog are taken by me, unless stated otherwise. Happy reading! xo

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dancing Goat, Swanbourne

I love Dancing Goat cafe! The name itself is so unique and adorable haha. Dancing Goat cafe is located just a street away from Swanbourne train station, so it's pretty easy to make your way there, except that its not very prominent (you just gotta look closer :p). I love all the goats in the cafe; on the walls/menu/everywhere. The little details just intrigues me so much I couldn't stop taking pictures of them. But I didn't manage to ask the staff how this name came by, but I'm sure I will the next time!

Bacon and egg bagel, $9.50

The bagel itself is so delicious! In fact the best I've ever had (but you have to know that I hardly order bagels for breakfasts, so this statement is highly unreliable haha). But after today I think I'll order bagels for breakfasts for every cafe I visit. The bacon is good the egg is good they even added my fav pepper so this dish is basically good - THUMBS UP!

Chai latte, $4

Initially when I ordered chai latte the barista told me that their chai isn't the common powdered chai, and instead their chai is made up of the loose tea leaves. They served me with honey which was something new to me! But anyway the chai latte they serve is very different from the ones I've tried - theirs is more like hot milk tea, with a faint shot of coffee in it. It's good in a different way, but nonetheless I love both kinds of chai hehe.

Milkshake, $5

Their milkshake is really a milkshake - doesn't make sense but well meaning that it's really milky and full of cream, very thick. It's too strong for me, but apparently my friend who ordered this loves it. You probably will love it if you're a dairy lover. I'm too Asian to appreciate strong cheese/mayo/milk flavour etc haha.

Anyway, the only downside of this cafe is that it's SO warm and humid inside! I was literally sweating. The service is good (esp the female barista, not the male one lol). I will definitely come back again to try other food in their menu. Don't you think this cafe is just so cute?

So... Are you reading to Goat? ^^

Location: 3/142 Railway Street Cottesloe WA 6011
Price Range: $10~$15

My Rating: 4.0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment