About the blog

Hello, I'm Beverly This blog is for me to share good food with you because I love exploring new food new cafes new cuisines. Don't hesitate to introduce lovely food places to me too! All photographs taken in this blog are taken by me, unless stated otherwise. Happy reading! xo

Friday, November 11, 2011

La Galette de France, Nedlands

La Galette is a little french cafe located along Broadway Rd, famous for their macarons and almond croissants. Their main bakery is probably the one located at the Subiaco markets where all the pastries are freshly baked from the oven. I prefer buying almond croissants from Subiaco because of the piping hot custard filling that will ooze out when you take bite. So heavenly.

Yummy macarons priced at $3 each

Best almond croissant ever! $4.50 KUDOS KUDOS hehe

Chicken & mushroom crepe with egg at $9.50 + $1 for the egg

I shall say that the crepes here are pretty ordinary, but you should definitely try their macarons and that almond croissant (!). Coffee here is just okay - definitely not the best but it is acceptable. I'm so sorry I couldn't show you other food pictures because this is the first time I managed to bring my camera with me while I dine in here.

Here is a little pathetic photo I took using my phone a few months ago when I came here for breakfast. The latte art is pretty but the coffee is ordinary. Can you see the tiny pastry beside the coffee? That's called mini palmiers and they are absolutely yummy! You can buy them for a bag of approx. 10 at $5 - a little pricey but definitely worth it!

Location: 125B Broadway Nedlands WA 6009
Price Range: $10~$15
Website: http://lagalettedefrance.com.au/


My Rating: 4.0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment