About the blog

Hello, I'm Beverly This blog is for me to share good food with you because I love exploring new food new cafes new cuisines. Don't hesitate to introduce lovely food places to me too! All photographs taken in this blog are taken by me, unless stated otherwise. Happy reading! xo

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Hush Espresso, Fremantle

I have been to Fremantle so many times but I always make a dash to the market and never had the chance to stop by this lovely cafe. Hush Espresso is located along the famous Market Street, amid the two rows of restaurants and cafes etc. Their baristas are always so good-looking and today I finally have the chance to visit (without first raiding everything in the market haha). The ambience is good and design is somewhat modern-Australian with a rusty theme. I love the oldies from the radio too - it delights me haha.

Used grey tin for the brown sugar (recycling = being environmental-friendly :p)

Cappuccino $3.80

Chai latte $3.80 (thumbs up!)

Their cappuccino is average, but I must say that the chai latte is really good. The milk temperature is just nice and the froth is so smooth. Thumbs up :) I arrived at 2pm that day, hoping I could order the breakfast menu but the staff told me that the 'kitchen's closed already' when the sign board outside is written as 'breakfast menu till 4pm'. The staffs' attitude is a little rude and the female barista who served me wasn't friendly at all.

Yet still, I definitely will visit this place again because the breakfast menu appeals to me a lot. I just hope that I wouldn't have to face bad service anymore. Please do try their chai latte :)

Location: 32 Market Street, Fremantle, WA 6160
Price Range: $10~$15

My Rating: 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment